The following images are taken from a schematic in the Buxheim archives now located at the Abbey of Ottobeuren and dated to 1832. This shows the library’s four main rooms and its books during the post-secularization period as they were arranged and categorized by the von Bassenheim owners. The rooms now no longer serve to hold books, rather the lower floor is a media room, the middle, or second floor is a conference and concert hall, and the attic is empty.